BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/06/2010

The Blog is Finally Graded.

   As many of you non-existent readers know, I started this blog as a school project for my English teacher over the summer. I made it cyber safe by changing the names, being cautious, etc. and I wrote for hours on end for the pure entertainment of my family and friends who loved making fun of what I said the day after. I found my edited and printed blog that I put in a pink binder in my desk a few days ago. And? A+! I don't want to brag, I just thought it concerns the blog and stuff. Yes!! 
  I can't wait to start high school. I want to graduate. And as many of you asked, no I did not make Stuy :( But I did make my second choice, and a few other public&catholic schools. Of course, I'm not putting where I'm going up here. I'm not that much of an idiot. I just want my freedom, to pop this stupid protective bubble I've been in and discover the world. I have no idea what I'm going to be in the future, or what I'm going to be. But high school is the next step to finding myself, seeing what my whole life is going to be. I can't take the frustration anymore! I want the state tests to be over and savor the last summer I'll have relaxing and LEAVE. 
   So anyway, that's just a little bit of an update.
- Anneliese

1 comments:

styleguide.com said...

hi your blog is cool ! im 12 nearly 13 but i have just started writing my own blog and i no it may not be perfect jet but i have only just started it so it would be great is you could maby look its not about me ats aboutthings im intested in its http://miecoaanna.blogspot.com/ please read i wrote it my self :)