BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/08/2010

Random Thoughts from My Head...Volume II

   Sometimes I wonder if parents really know that much more than their children. They (whoever they are) say you get wiser with age, but sometimes it seems that I meet kids who are a lot wiser than some adults I know. But maybe we need to think they know more than us just so we feel like we always have someone to talk to. Someone who is smarter and more intelligent. But as being placed in a recent situation of pure panic, I've really thought, if I told my Mom or my Dad, what more could they really do? Would they really be able to help?Would they think I'm just causing unnecessary drama?
That book I've been talking about. I finished it a few days ago. But after really reading it, I've decided I'm not going to publish it. From just reading it, I've learned so much. A lot of my errors. A lot of my mistakes. And maybe it won't be a book to change the whole world , but it changed my world, how I really see things. Because what it really comes down to is, it doesn't matter if we have the new phone, or if we have 20000000 friends on Facebook, or if our bangs are perfectly fixed. In the end, it's not really going to matter at all. What matters is the love we gave, and the love we've gotten back in return. Sometimes we act really stupid because we're blinded by our emotions. If we learn how to think before we act, something I really need to learn how to do, we've mastered the most important thing in life. And most of the time, when you do something good, you aren't going to get something directly back, except good karma and a happy soul. But that's what matters, right? ..Now the hard part. Taking what I know and applying it to life. Hooray.      A few more months till July. Goodbye 13 Year Old Liberal, hello new 14 Year Old Whatever. Another year, another blog. And I have BIG plans for the summer :D 
   PS Vote for Siobhan on Idol!!!
~Anneliese

0 comments: